Being a full-service real estate agent means doing a little bit of everything for my clients. As a seller, you can rely on me to:
- Advise you on preparing your home for sale. I‘ll advise you on changes or repairs that can be made and things that might be done to enhance the appeal of your home to buyers.
- Connect you with contractors and services as we prepare to list your home—painters, flooring specialists, landscapers, estate sale companies, a home stager, or whatever else you need. I can arrange for appointments and estimates.
- Give you a careful analysis of the market in your area, research comparable home values, and advise you on pricing your home.
- Have high-quality, professional photos taken that really highlight the best features of your home.
- Come up with an individualized marketing plan for your home that gives your home as much visibility as possible once it’s listed.
- Promote your home listing in various ways, including via social media.
- Be easily accessible to buyers and their agents who want to see your home or who have questions.
- Give you advice about offers that arrive and at every step during negotiations.
- Put many years of negotiation experience to work for you.
- Guide you through the entire sale process until the transaction closes, explaining the steps and answering your questions.
- Listen to you and be responsive to your needs.
My goal is to be the person you turn to whenever you have real estate questions or need advice related to your house. Call, text, or e-mail me if you’d like to talk—I’m here to help!